The referral process at the Center for Pain Relief is initiated by your primary care doctor or your referring doctor. Your primary care doctor’s office may contact any of our locations to schedule an appointment.
Our intake coordinator will request the information needed to schedule an appointment. This may include but not limited to:
- MRI reports, EMG results, X-ray and CT scan reports
- Most recent clinic notes
- Any specific question or reason for consultation
- If seen by other pain doctors before, reports from their office or previous pain treatments that are utilized are also requested
After having received all needed information, our intake coordinator will call you and schedule an appointment. Please bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
- MRI films
- List of all medications that you are currently taking
- Your insurance cards
- Names and addresses of referring and primary doctors
- Completed patient information forms
If you have any questions or would like to request assistance prior to your visit, please contact us at the appropriate location. We look forward to meeting you!